Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Free Files! What more could you want?!

One of my favorite sellers on TpT is SunnyDays.  Not only are her products super cute and child friendly, but they are right on target for teaching the standards!  She has several free files at her store along with  free smartboard lessons. If you want to purchase smartboard lessons, SunnyDays' are amazing.  (I would buy them all if my husband wouldn't find out!)  Here is one of her free items; Math Mania Weekly Math Review .  If you download it, take a minute to say thanks by leaving her some nice feedback.  Head on over to her store and check out all of her great products!  I promise you won't be sorry!
Photobucket
Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow - I'm honored! Thank you so very much for the kind words. It means the world to me!

    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her stuff too! Great ideas with an appealing format!

    BTW, just grabbed your button, glad to add you to Minds in Bloom

    ReplyDelete

© One Room Schoolhouse | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig