With so much technology available, we are crazy not to use it. I've been looking for great sites that I can use on my classroom. I thought it would be great to share with everyone and we would all benefit. Let's make a list of some of our favorite sites that we use in our classroom. Link up and add your sites. We will all walk away with a few new sites that we didn't know about.
My favorite sites:
1. Scholastic has several language games for pk-1 and struggling students.
2. Earobics is great for phonological awareness and pre reading skills.
3. Starfall is great for beginning readers.
4. Kidzpage is a great place for games. Students don't know that they are learning. There are games for memory, puzzles, brain games, and others.
5. Read Write Think is a great site for both the students and teachers. There are games, but there are tons of interactives that you can use for your smartboard/active board. There are tons of lesson ideas and materials for you to download. If you haven't been to this site, you really need to check it out!
6. Fun 4 the Brain has a ton of math games and they are broken down by add/sub/mult/division.
7. Super Why another reading game.
8. Toy Theater has several thinking games.
9. Discovery Education This is a great resource for teachers. There are short videos on every topic available along with printables, writing prompts, and others. A must see!
10. Teachers Pay Teachers This is a wonderful resource for teachers. There are thousands of free lessons/materials/products available for immediate download. There are also thousands of materials available to purchase.