Friday, October 5, 2012

5 Fab Friday Freebies

I'm linking up with Betsy at Notebooking Nook.  She is compiling a huge list of FREEBIES.  We all love freebies!  I am sharing 5 of my freebies.  I hope you will head over and check out the entire list.  I'm sure you will find a ton of good freebies.

My favorite freebies this week are mostly fall related.  I hope you find something you can use in your classroom!

1.  Halloween Banner:  Simply print, cut, and laminate.  Add in a cute ribbon and you have a wonderful decoration for your classroom or your house.


2.  Halloween Snatch Game: A quick and easy game for students to practice their addition or multiplication skills.  It's a perfect workstation activity.

3.  Monster Reading Pointers:  I love using these because my students always lose their place while we are reading. These pointers are super easy to make and the kids love to use them.  No more losing their place while reading.

4.  I'm Thankful:  This is an activity to get kids to look at what they have instead of their growing wish list.  I like to challenge my students to think of as many blessings as they can.  After a few groans, the students start writing. After a few minutes, it becomes a silent challenge to see who can think of the most blessings.  It's nice to see what children are thankful for.



5.  Electronic Pocket Chart:  This is a smartboard file.  It's simply an electronic version of your pocket chart. It's a great way to have kids to make words.  This can be used as a whole class lesson or used as a workstation.


After you download these freebies, head over to the main list and download those as well.  Happy Friday!


Photobucket
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Room Schoolhouse | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig