Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

Just a quick post to let you know that I am having a Black Friday Special.  My entire store is on sale for 20% off.  I am also throwing a Buy 2 products, Get 1 FREE.  (Free product must be of equal or lesser value of your purchase average.)  This offer is only good from November 29, 12:01am until noon.  That's a full 12 hours of shopping!
To receive your free product, email me your TpT username so I can confirm your purchase.  Be sure to include the product you would like free.  I will email it to you as soon as possible.  Today is my daughter's birthday so I will be busy with family.  Be sure to check in on FB.  I am going to have a few surprises for you through out the day.  Some of my good friends are having Black Friday Specials also. Make sure you check out their stores.


Photobucket
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Room Schoolhouse | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig