Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fashion and a Freebie

This is an unusual post for me.  I was contacted by Eshakti and asked if I wanted to try out one of their dresses.  After looking over their website, I said, "Yes!"  First, I couldn't believe the number of styles available.  It took me forever to decide which dress I wanted.  This is what I chose.



I absolutely love it!!  The color is fabulous!  It is bright but not over the top.  What I love most about the site is the ability to customize the dress for an extremely small fee.  Since I am a shorty, I was able to order the dress in a custom size.  This means you take all of your measurements and enter them into the site.  If you are not sure how to take a measurement, there is a picture to show you exactly what to do.  The dress arrived about 2 weeks after

ordering.  Besides the ability to customize the dress, I have 2 favorite features.  First, it has hidden pockets.  I don't know about you, but I am always taking things from kids and sticking them in my pockets while I am teaching.  It is very hard to find dresses with pockets.


The other feature I love are these little snaps in the shoulders.  With this, you don't have to worry about an straps slipping down.  I hate worrying about if my straps are showing in sleeveless dresses.

Head over and check out their dresses.  Right now, they are on sale.  Buy 2, get 1 FREE!
eShakti
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter

Now for the freebie!  




This is a simple snatch game that students can play in pairs to practice addition. You will need one copy of the Snatch game board, 2 dice, and 10 tokens per set of students. This is a perfect addition to your  math workstations.  You can download it by clicking on the picture, or you can click {here}
Happy Easter!!


Photobucket
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Room Schoolhouse | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig