Spicy Chicken Crockpot is a favorite meal of my family. I love because it's yummy, healthy, easy, and cheap. What more can you ask for?!!
1. Put boneless chicken breast in the crockpot. (It can be frozen!! That's the best part because I never remember to plan ahead and defrost chicken.)
2. Rinse and drain a can or two of black beans and dump in the crockpot.
3. Pour in some frozen corn.
4. Add a packet of taco seasoning.
5. Pour in a whole jar of salsa.
Cook on low all day.
(I don't measure anything. The more chicken you use, the more other ingredients you will want to use. I used 3 chicken breasts, 2 large cans of beans, a whole bag of corn, and a large jar of salsa for my family of 4 recipe.)
Just before supper, take a fork and stir it all up and this is what it looks like. You can eat it on nachos or as a taco/burrito. Add some cheese and you are ready to go! It freezes well and makes great leftovers for lunch.
Head over to Blog Hoppin for more yummy meal ideas.