In your link up find the following:
1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
3. Post a blogger in a different grade level
4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.
Here's my list:
1. New Kid Blogger is Teacher Tam's Educational Adventures. She just started her blog this week. Hop over and check it out!
2. A Special Kind of Class is also a special education teacher. She teaches students with severe physical and/or speech disabilities.
3. I love From the Pond's blog. It is full of ideas to use in your classroom. She also posts tons to teaching materials to share with other teachers.
4. There are so many creative teachers out there who have designed their own buttons. It was really hard to pick just one! The cutest button goes to Extra Special Teaching. (I had to pick another special ed teacher. There aren't many of us out there!) I do love the bright colors and the puzzle piece. It seems like we are always picking up the pieces and putting them back together in special ed.