Thursday, July 7, 2011

Why is TPT so great? Linky Party!

I thought it would be fun to have a linky party to explain to anyone who isn't familiar with Teachers Pay Teachers why it is such a great resource for teachers.  Check it out and link up!
What I love about TpT!
1.  Free Stuff!  Who doesn't love free teaching materials?  The teaching materials on TpT are amazing.  They are created by teachers who are actually still teaching.  Their products are kid tested in their own classrooms.  They know what works and what doesn't.  There are thousands of free resources.

2.  The Seller's Forum is wonderful!  It is a place for teachers to communicate with each other.  I have talked to teachers all over the world!  It's wonderful to see how teachers teach all over the world and across the country.

3.  Community!  TpT is like a community.  The teachers help and support each other.  They offer advice on all sorts of topics including how to make each other's products better.  They download other people's products and leave feedback for them.  They offer kind words and advice.

4.  Teaching Tips.  I have learned so much about best practices and other successful teaching strategies.  Teachers are more than willing to help each other on any topic imaginable.  I have found so many wonderful resources on TpT that have helped me in my classroom.

5.  A great way to make some extra money!  It's easy and it's free.  It's a great way to supplement your income without taking you away from your family.  You use what you have already created in your classroom, spruce it up a bit more than you usually would and it is ready to sell!

So you're next.  What do you like about TpT?
Photobucket



Share:

1 comment

  1. Teachers Pay Teachers is a great resource!
    1. I love the free items, of course!
    2. Creating items to sell or giveaway really makes me think about the effectiveness of the activity. I am putting more thought into what I am using with children.
    3. It helps me stay current in the field of education!
    4. TpT showcases great teachers! I can find their blogs and make new friends.
    These are just a few of the reasons I love TpT!

    ReplyDelete

© One Room Schoolhouse | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig